Yes, you can.To participate in a given study you must qualify by meeting the research criteria. Eligibility can be determined by good health or specific medical diagnosis, as well as age, gender, and current medication.
A set of carefully designed medical activities that allow the evaluation of safety and efficacy of new medication.
• Volunteering contributes to the advancement of medical knowledge and treatments.
• Volunteers may be compensated for their time and travel.
• At Precision Research Organization all clinical studies follow U.S. Federal Agencies including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) & the National Institutes of Health (NIH) rules guidelines and are supervised by professional and dedicated staff.
• Safety is of the utmost concern.
• 24 hour help line available for volunteers experiencing any side effects.
Yes, you can. If you decide not to continue in the study, please contact Ideal Clinical staff.